Back protectors: Are they worth it?
A well-designed back protector is an essential piece of safety wear for winter sports and other strenuous activities. In the event of an accident on snow or ice a back protector will protect you from spinal injuries.
Young and old alike often engage in activities like ice-skating and snowboarding. Others enjoy mountain biking and free-ride activities. No doubt, they'll need adequate back protection to ensure a safer experience.
Let's consider back protector vests for juniors and how they will serve their best interests.
Back protector vests for juniors
Junior back protectors are among the most breathable, low-profile, and super flexible. Here at Addnature, we stock all the top brands which are fully certified and provide a unique mix of ventilation and absorption.
Features like a high-quality elastic waistband ensure comfort for extended periods over rough terrain.
How to make the transition to safer winter sports?
It makes sense to choose back support vests with distinctive features. Therefore, they'll favour AVA protection for the purposes of superior absorption.
Do not forget to get a vest that is both light and well ventilated. Usually, you'll find special cuts for children.
Ensure perfect back protection during sports and exercise
This lumbar support brace embedded in a back support application is suitable for use for a wide variety of activities. These will include those that are performed on a regular basis.
The following is a short list of the many possible applications for this back support:
- Winter sports, especially skiing and snowboarding
- Jogging and running, weightlifting and yoga, dancing and gymnastics
- Extreme sports such as motocross and bike riding
- Sports that are played in teams include tennis and basketball.
- The water-resistant mesh fabric of this back brace makes it an excellent choice for sports such as waterskiing and sailing.
- Kayaking and any other sport or activity in which you might get wet.
- Work that requires physical exertion, such as working in a warehouse or factory.
- Activities and pastimes such as gardening or woodworking.
- After having surgery on the back, for instance to treat a fracture.
- Professions such as construction and warehouse workers
- Additionally, retail workers and people in food service who are required to stand for long periods of time or lift heavy objects frequently.
Note that due to its minuscule dimensions, the extra-small back support vests and jackets will include just a single Velcro fastener. The two velcro strap closures are standard on all other sizes, from small on up.