Swimwear, swimsuits & wetsuits for triathlon
Are you the athletic, outdoor buff who loves swimming? AddNature boasts of an extensive inventory of quality sports swimwear options that appeal to different tastes and preferences. Our collection of swimwear comprises of products from renowned brands. Therefore, you can be sure to select your choice from a line that includes both functional and stylish designs and colors.
Find The Perfect Type of Swimsuit for You
One thing that strikes about our collection is the diversity we offer sports buffs when it comes to types of swimming outfit. They include:
- Women's one-piece swimsuit – If you're the diving, surfing, or SUP fan, then this is the perfect choice for you. An advantage of one-piece swimsuits is that they tend to cling and stay in place better than their two-piece counterparts. They are designed with the athlete in mind, for they feature a low neckline, impressive swim-back design, flexible thin straps and inner-lining to offer minimum body coverage for enhanced agility and better support.
- One-piece triathlon suit – Our triathlon swimsuits are designed to boost your swimming speed. They come with a flexible material that stretches to maximizing you stretching capabilities and improve comfort. Besides, consumers also enjoy hassle-free-changeovers, thanks to their easy-to-take-off-designs.
- Men's swim shorts – We have stylish men's shorts that reach just above the knee. They also come in different fastening designs, including snaps, buckles, drawstrings, and elastic waistbands. Our assortment also includes products with a mesh inner lining for enhanced support.
Renowned Swimwear Brands
By selecting our sporty and athletic swimwear, you have a chance to browse a selection of options from reputable brands in the industry. Some few examples include Speedo, Head, Adidas, Nike, Dolfin, Orca, TYR, Funkita, Arena, Coltin Wetsuits, Reima, Quicksilver, Helly Hansen, and RIP Curl, to mention but a few.
What Can You Wear as A Cover Up?
When choosing a cover-up idea, you need first to determine where you'll adorn the cover up. Having an understanding of the place allows consumers to make the right choice. For instance, if you are headed to a backyard pool party at a friend's home, you can put on something casual such as jammers, swim trunks, or board shorts and a T-shirt. However, if you're lounging at the country club pool, a more formal cover-up, such as a tunic dress, does the trick. Apart from that, you can consider the following cover up ideas.
- Oversized shirts – As the name suggests, these keep your swimwear under wraps by covering you up to thigh level. An advantage of oversized shirts is that you can fold the sleeves and include a deep neckline for a relaxed, beachy look.
- Kimonos – Two aspects that make kimonos suitable cover-up apparels are their light fabric and an open design that enhanced airflow. Whether you choose a cardigan or pullover version, you can wear a kimono as part of a casual look, on top of your trunk swimwear, and completed with a pair of jeans.
- Pareo/Sarong - A pareo is a large piece of light fabric that may feature embellishments around the perimeter. Also known as Sarong, pareos are tied around the waist so that it resembles a skirt. It offers versatility as consumers can tie them in different styles to create a stand-alone look.