Therm-a-Rest: mattress, pads, mats, sleeping bags & more
With a Therm-a-Rest mattress, you don’t need to compromise on comfort or sleep while enjoying nature. By fusing science and innovation, Therm-a-Rest is an industry leader in high-quality comfort, with a commitment to making your time outdoors as fun and as productive as possible. Therm-a-Rest’s dedicated and passionate team shares an understanding that being outdoors is an essential part of life and the right amount of comfort enables you to feel at your best, whether you are sharing a picnic with friends or striving to reach new goals on life changing expeditions.
Therm-a-Rest lets you rest wherever you are
In 1971, three engineers and keen climbers had an idea – to make it more comfortable to sleep on the ground when out in nature. Jim Lea, Neil Anderson and John Burroughs were experienced adventurers and they knew that long days out climbing were made more challenging by not having a good night’s rest. Thus they created the first self-inflatable air mattress that would revolutionise the outdoor world, a product that continues to be used around the world today.
Therm-a-Rest makes sure that you are at your best
On the Addnature.co.uk website, there is a comprehensive range of Therm-a-Rest pads/mats and mattresses for excursions and expeditions out in nature. They are as suitable for professional adventurers as for amateurs. No matter your level, one of the most important factors to ensure a successful time in the great outdoors is a decent night’s sleep. It can make the difference to being able to continue successfully on your expedition and, above all, enjoy it to the max. With so much to see and experience out in nature, you can make sure that you are on top form with Therm-a-Rest products at your side.
Some of its most popular items available on the Addnature.co.uk website include:
- NeoAir XLite mattress – this highly versatile and lightweight sleeping mattress has technologically advanced features that make it one of the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses on the market. Made from soft fabrics that allow better next-to-skin comfort and high durability with no additional weight
- ProLite Plus mattress - conveniently self-inflates and is ideal for cold weather expeditions and winter camping
- Z-Lite Sleeping Mats - the brand’s lightest and most compact mattresses with heat-trapping dimples and a reflective ThermaCapture coating, which increases warmth by 20%
- NeoCamper Sleeping Mats - durable, puncture resistant and very soft. Features Triangular Cor Matrix structure that provides additional stability and warmth. Designed to give the most comfortable support. Easy to pack and ideal for camping
- DreamTime - extremely popular, easy to inflate and ideal for those looking for superior comfort, and stability while sleeping outdoors. A soft, microfibre top makes it easy to clean and brush off debris, while ensuring comfort
- LuxuryLite beds - compact and lightweight with breathable fabric that ensures excellent ventilation and off the ground sleeping comfort in warm weather
- Therm-a-Rest also offers a range of tents, hammocks, camping stools, sleeping bags for different seasons, pillows and honcho jackets, among other accessories