Who is Rip Curl
François Payot, Brian Singer, and Doug Warbrick established the clothing business Rip Curl in 1969, with its headquarters in Australia. Since its creation, the brand is famous for its high-quality products and prolonged market presence. Moreover, the brand is well-known in many countries, including Australia, Europe, South America, North America, and South Africa.
It is now one of the top three surf companies around the world. Rip Curl wetsuits come with an elegant design for surfers. This brand also offers Rip Curl clothing for both men and women.
In addition to skateboarding and surf skating, Rip Curl is currently active in wakeboarding, snowboarding, freestyle skiing, and many other board sports.
Rip Curl Wetsuits
The brand, which is a wetsuit leader, produces the best suits for surfing. Due to the usage of the best neoprene and rubber technology, Rip Curl wetsuits help you to be in the water for a longer time.
What is Rip Curl wetsuit made from?
The brand uses the following technology to make its world-class wetsuits:
- As tensile stress is at its maximum at the knee and hand, thus company uses thin E5 neoprene which is highly stretchable.
- For lighter weight and quick drying, the brand uses E6 flash lining.
- To protect from cold water and guarantee seam integrity, the brand uses elastic glueing with highly flexible E5 tape.
- A neoprene stretch tape, which is waterproof, temperature resistant and has elastic polyamide is used for further security.
- A zip-free wetsuit design with additional wind and a waterproof insert on the breast.
How to select wetsuits?
You can select different wetsuits that best suit you:
- Aggrolite: It is a basic wetsuit for long-lasting value and performance. A Rip Curl Aggrolite wetsuit has E4 neoprene, E-stitch high stretch seams, playful splashes of colour, and more.
- G Bomb: These lightweight suits are just like a swimming costume but designed for cold water use.
- Flash Bomb: These suits absorb less water and dry out quickly due to the use of E4 rubber.
- Dawn Patrol: The iconic symbol of Rip Curl suits. Wetsuits from Rip Curl's Dawn Patrol provide unlimited movement, comfort, and no water penetration at a fair price.
- E Bomb: These suits are lightweight and stretchy.
- Omega: Rip's proprietary free flex super stretch neoprene and flatlock seams are among the features of the Omega brand line.
The brand offers a 12-month warranty on its Rip Curl wetsuits and Rip Curl clothing. Additionally, the brand will replace or repair the product unless damage is caused by misuse, accident or use of any acid.