deuter Backpacks389 Products
Deuter Backpacks for Durability and Performance
Deuter is one of the most well-respected names in the outdoor industry. The company produces high-quality backpacks that are designed to last a lifetime of hard use – while simultaneously enabling you to reach some of the world’s mostinaccessible places.Whether you’re looking for a trekking or hiking backpack, a bag you can use for travel or commuting, or even a laptop backpack, Deuter has options for you.
Why Choose Deuter Backpacks?
What stands out most about Deuter backpacks is their durability. It’s notuncommon to spot decade-old models from the company in the mountains, looking no worse for wear after thousands of miles of trail. In fact, this company is often trusted by thru-hikers and mountaineers.On top of that, Deuter puts a lot of effort into designing activity-specific backpacks. The company has six different back systems that are specially tailored to maximise ventilation and comfort:
- Aircomfort - Found on many of Deuter’s daypacks, theAircomfort back system is designed for ventilation. It features vents on either side of the pack and more on the bottom, dramatically reducing the amount you sweat during hot days on the trail.
- Aircontact - This back system was made for Deuter’s hiking and trekking packs. It keeps your pack’s centre of gravity low and close to your body, increasing your efficiency when hauling heavy loads.
- Airstripes - You’ll find the Airstripes ventilation system in Deuter cycling backpacks and hydration packs. Interestingly, the aluminium stays can be bent to contour your backpack to your back to maximise comfort.
- Alpine - Alpine packs are designed for mountaineers,climbers, and skiers. This system features a removable hip belt so you can wear a harness with your pack, as well as a removable foam pad that doubles as an insulated seat on snow.
- Lite - The Lite system features a lightweight, removable U-shaped frame. Keep it in for day hikes, or pull it out to save weight for your moststrenuous days.
- Contact - This ergonomic back system is found on Deuter laptop and travel backpacks. It does a nice job of blending comfort with support, keeping loads close to your back as you move.
Deuter SL and EL Fits
Deuter is quick to point out that not every hiker, cyclist, or traveller fits into themould of traditional backpack sizes. That’s why the company offers two unique fits for most of its backpacks: Slim Line (SL) and Extra Long (EL).SL packs are designed with women’s bodies in mind. They’re lighter than men’s packs, accounting for the fact that women weigh less and generally should be carrying less weight. In addition, SL packs are shorter to accommodate women’s shorter back lengths. EL packs are designed for tall users. They’re crafted with men taller than 1.85 metres in height in mind, offering more carrying volume but the same overalldesign as standard backpacks.
Deuter Backpacks at addnature.co.uk
The best way to get the right Deuter backpack for any activity is to shop our wide selection at addnature.co.uk. We carry nearly 300 different Deuter daypacks, trekking packs, cycling packs, and travel backpacks, including models for children.