Travelling Backpacks377 Products
Travelling Backpacks That Can Go Anywhere in the World
Backpacks are one of the most versatile options for organising and carrying gear, clothes, and equipment, which is why they are favoured by travellers around the world. Whether you simply need a daypack for exploring a new city, or a massive expedition backpack for a worldwide adventure, addnature.co.uk has you covered with a wide selection of travelling backpacks.
Choosing the Best Travelling Backpack for You
Travelling backpacks span a broad range of backpack designs, which can make it hard to figure out what style of backpack you need. At the end of the day, the most important thing you need to consider when choosing a travelling backpack is how versatile it will be for you. If you need a backpack for day hiking, urban exploration, commuting to work, and trips abroad, the best travelling backpack will be the pack that you can use for all of these activities. With that in mind, here are a few things to consider when choosing between travelling backpacks:
- Size - The volume of your backpack is extremely important. A massive backpack that is 50 litres or more in size may be perfect for a week-long trip abroad or a multi-day hiking trip, but you’re not likely to want to use that backpack for day hiking or for walking around your home city. On the other hand, small backpacks may be ideal for your commute to work, but may not have enough space to fit all your clothes during a big trip. You’ll need to balance these size demands when choosing the size of travelling backpack that’s right for you.
- Compartments - Just as size is essential to the functionality of a travelling backpack, so too are the compartments it offers to keep your stuff organised. If you plan to use your backpack in an urban environment or for commuting to work, consider choosing a pack with a dedicated laptop sleeve and a stash pocket for your phone or ID. If you are using your pack for expedition-style travelling, having a place for your sleeping bag and multiple pockets to keep your gear organised can be extremely helpful.
- Fit and Comfort - Many travelling backpacks are designed specifically for men and women. Men’s packs have a longer torso and wider shoulders, while women’s packs offer narrower spacing between shoulder straps and hip belts with additional padding. If you’re planning to carry a lot of weight in your pack, it is worth opting for a travelling backpack with a hip belt since this can take weight off of your shoulders.
- Materials and Durability - Travelling backpacks are constructed of many different materials, each of which offers different advantages and disadvantages. For example, sil-nylon is extremely lightweight and water repellent, but is less durable against abrasion than other types of nylon. Urban backpacks often use thicker nylon weaves that are soft to the touch and highly durable, but which are not water resistant and add weight to the pack.
Travelling Backpacks at addnature.co.uk
- The easiest way to find the perfect travelling backpack for your adventures is to shop our enormous selection of backpacks at addnature.co.uk. We carry travelling packs from brands such as Jack Wolfskin, Marmot, Sea to Summit, and many more and our filters make it easy to find the backpack that best fits your needs.