The North Face Winter Jackets — High Tech and Fashionable Outdoor Wear
The North Face is an iconic outdoor products company, known all over the world for high quality and great branding. Any North Face jacket is a premium piece of mountaineering level gear with the latest technology as standard. This is a company with real climbing and outdoor recreation credentials.
However, The North Face has also found their brand becoming a part of streetwear and high fashion over the years too. Our North Face winter jackets collection is packed with certified cool but authentic outdoor wear options to keep you protected in all elements.
What Sets The North Face Jackets Apart?
The North Face started as a climbing equipment shop in 1960s San Francisco. They made their iconic logo in 1971, based on the Half Dome rock feature — a popular climbing spot in California's Yosemite National Park. Today, it is one of the most widely-known logos in the world of outdoor wear.
But of course, branding would mean nothing if they weren't known for innovation and quality too. The company motto is Never Stop Exploring. You'll find that reflected in the amount of crazy technology in Addnature's The North Face Jackets collection.
- DryVent fabrics offer multiple layers, with a lightweight breathable inner. Raised layers create space for quick transfers of heat and moisture. This keeps you as dry and cool as possible, even during intense outdoor activities.
- WindWall technology. The North Face winter jackets with fleece layers use this special material. WindWall delivers extra wind chill resistance because of its tightly packed microfibres. But, they stay lightweight and breathable too.
- The North Face Rain Jackets often feature that tech, but also FlashDry fabric too. Not only are they waterproof, but any residual water that collects anywhere will also dry off way faster than standard waterproof cotton. FlashDry fabric is also extra snag resistant for the most extreme and wet conditions.
North Face Parka Jackets: Comfort in All Weathers
You'll find a range of heavy-duty but stylishly designed parkas in our The North Face Parkas collection. The clean lines of a Women's Arctic Parka offer an extended hem for complete warmth and comfort in sophisticated style.
Or, tell everyone you mean business with a Rec Zaneck parka. This design uses recycled polyester for its simple but super clean exterior. Underneath, it has all The North Face's best tech. It won't just keep you warm — it will keep you as warm as you want to be.
Hybrid Jackets, Waterproof Trousers & More
Winter coats aren't the only product The North Face is known for though - so of course we offer other North Face outdoor wear products too. For example:
- The North Face Softshell Jackets are great for when conditions are uncertain during your travels or hikes. They feature waterproof, breathable and wind-resistant tech that's up to all but the toughest challenges. Hybrids are a similar style, but with thin stretch fabrics for the arms.
- With all that tech, North Face would be silly not to offer baselayer shirts too. A FlashDry funnel neck gives extra waterproofing or a relaxed and seamless easy-fit option provides flexibility and comfort.
If you can't get enough gear from this in-fashion brand, we also offer The North Face zip-off trousers. Complete the look for your next adventure today!