Returns made easy - simple send items back to us
1. Please pack the item carefully in its original packaging.
2. Place the fully completed return slip into the package.
3. Please create the return label in the formular:
4. Print out the return label and glue it visibly to the package.
5. Give your return package at the appropriate pick-up point or have the package ready on the agreed date of collection.
Depending on the shipping service provider, proceed as follows:
Please return the package to a "DHL package shop" Shop finder: http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder?intcampaignid=homebranch2
Label: UPS Self-Service
Please call the number on the label to arrange a date for collection with UPS or fill out the following form: https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule
Please contact us.
CargoLine collects the Bike