Here You can open it again and complete your purchase.
Thank you for your patience. Your order is almost completed.
Discovery Week Warm-up | Two top new deals every day!
OmniFuel is Primus' most award-winning stove ever. It has been tested extensively over many years and has proven itself on countless expeditions. It is extremely robust, reliable and powerful and designed to handle demanding situations, extreme altitudes and both low and high temperatures. The updated OmniFuel II is just as capable as before but has a more compact format. The new pot supports (grids) locks securely in the unfolded position and folds tighter making the stove more compact when stuffed away. The jets are clearly marked for each fuel type and attached to the pot supports (grids) so that they are never lost. With 3000 watts OmniFuel II has power to spare. Can be used with virtually any kind of fuel, including gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin – even aviation fuel. The control knob allows you to adjust the flame from simmer to boil, even while wearing gloves. OmniFuel II comes with an ErgoPump, a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a windscreen and a heat reflector.
This model has three advantages:
- The preheating system is efficient, fast;
- The flame power adjustment is good;
- Everything is provided in a single purchase: the burner, the bottle, the windscreen, the transport bag, the different jets for different fuels, including gas.
Used with purified gasoline, there is no soot under the pan at all.
The burner is made of quality materials, well machined. It is certainly expensive, but compared to the American competitor model, it is another world!
Ce modèle a trois avantages:
- Le système de préchauffage est efficace, rapide;
- Le réglage de la puissance de la flamme est bon;
- Tout est fourni en un seul achat: le brûleur, la bouteille, le pare-vent, le sac de transport, les différents gicleurs pour différents carburants, yc gaz.
Utilisé avec de l'essence purifiée, il n'y a pas du tout de suie sous la casserole.
Le brûleur est fait de matériaux de qualité, bien usinés. Certes, c'est cher, mais par rapport au modèle concurrent américain, c'est une autre monde !