Versatile and adjustable harness.
The Corax is the versatile harness par excellence: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in several colors and in two sizes, to fit all tastes and body shapes.
XS - L: Waist belt = 65 - 96 cm; Leg loops = 48,5 - 59 cm
M - XL: Waist belt = 76 - 107 cm; Leg loops = 54 - 67 cm
- Regular cleaning preserves the legibility of identification, traceability, and standards markings. Additionally, it is easier to inspect the stitching and condition of the straps on a clean textile product.
- After use in a salty environment (seaside), rinse with fresh water.
- Wash harnesses in lukewarm soapy water (ph neutral, 30 °C maximum), then rinse thoroughly with fresh tap water.
- Use a small brush to remove stubborn spots (oily dirt or mud).
- You can wash your harness in a washing machine. Choose the 30 °C delicate synthetic setting, without spin cycle. Wash the harness inside a thick cloth bag to avoid damaging the machine drum with metal parts of harnesses.
- Use only household face and body soap. All other cleaning products, for example solvents, stain removers, degreasers, etc. are too strong and are incompatible with nylon and can damage the product.
- Do not use a high pressure water sprayer.
- Hang harnesses on a line to dry Do not use laundry detergent.