Mammut - Absolute Alpine
The mountain sports specialist Mammut has more than 150 years of experience in the development of alpine equipment. In addition to high quality functional clothing, the Swiss company also has a wide selection of climbing accessories. Mammut products are designed for extreme conditions which ensure safety, functionality and comfort in the great outdoors....Continue reading
Mammut clothes & mountain gear at one online shop
There is little more exhilarating than setting off into the rugged alpine wilderness. Mountain sports specialist Mammut crafts premium quality products that are designed to ensure safety, functionality and efficiency in the great outdoors, whether you are taking a gentle stroll or hiking up to the very highest peak. On the Addnature.co.uk website, you can find all you need for climbing and adventure by searching through Mammut’s broad range of apparel and gear, which includes climbing and alpine equipment, windproof and waterproof apparel, backpacks, boots and sleeping bags.
150 years of manufacturing high-performance mountaineering gear
The Mammut brand originates from Switzerland. Founded more than 150 years ago, in 1862, it began by manufacturing traditional climbing ropes. Mammut translates to mean “mammoth”, and the name embodies the brand’s commitment to empowering its customers with durable, high-performance products. Today its headquarters are located in the small Swiss town of Seon. While Mammut’s initial focus was the innovation of mountaineering equipment, the collection was then extended to include jackets, trousers and other equipment such as sleeping bags, carabiners, climbing harnesses and helmets. Over the years, a number of its own innovations have contributed to the company evolving into a world-leading manufacturer of climbing equipment and outdoor apparel. It has also grown by incorporating other successful brands, such as the Norwegian experts on sleeping bags, Ajungilak, which was purchased in 2001. Mammut, despite being a global enterprise, is also known as a responsible brand, which does not compromise in its goal of making the best alpine and climbing-related products, while assuming responsibility for fair working conditions and reasonable wages for all of its staff. It also takes necessary measures to ensure that animal handling is properly done in cases where animals are used for the production of any of the brand’s products.
Mammut – all you need for climbing and adventure
For activities such as climbing and mountain sports, safety and comfort is paramount. Mammut clothing and products guarantee quality without compromising on sustainability. These products fall into a range of different categories that can be found on the Addnature.co.uk website including:
- Mammut Climbing gear: Mammut manufactures a large selection of equipment and accessories that you might need as an active climber, including ropes, loops, chalk bags, specific climbing garments and mountaineering footwear.
- Mammut clothing: Mammut’s attractive choice of clothing includes jackets, trousers and belts, boots and hats. All apparel is designed with a timeless style that looks as good on the mountain as it does in everyday street life.
- Mammut bags: Mammut produces several different kinds of bags from backpacks to shoulder bags to bum bags.
- Winter sports: Mammut’s clothing and accessories are suitable for winter sports and freezing temperatures.
- Camping: Mammut’s selection of hard-wearing sleeping bags will keep you warm and dry wherever you pitch your tent.