Here You can open it again and complete your purchase.
Thank you for your patience. Your order is almost completed.
Small high-tech wonder The Piko headlamp is extremely small and light, but also robust and bright enough for any extreme situation. Piko - that's 1800 lumens the size of a matchbox.
Product Features - FL1 Standard IP 68 (water resistance) and IK 09 (impact resistance): The Piko X meets the highest industry standards. The FL1 standard is an ANSI/NEMA standard to make product specifications from different lamp manufacturers comparable.
Smaller, lighter, brighter Lupine wanted a lamp head so small and light that you could wear it comfortably on your head for hours and at the same time a lamp that would give you enough light for extreme conditions and fast descents. This is Piko. The latest generation of Piko lamphead has 1800 lumens and weighs just 55 grams. Such high performance in this compact size is unmatched.
A bright brain The intelligent control electronics inside the Piko regulate luminosity in real time. It protects the lamp from overheating and ensures maximum lumens in every situation. The high-quality aluminum body milled from a single piece looks damn good and makes the Piko an extremely robust technological wonder.
Individually adjustable The Piko lamphead gives you a choice of five pre-programmed light modes. At the touch of a button, you can easily switch between 2-stage, 3-stage, 4-stage, ECO and RVLR modes. Additional functions like SOS or the alpine emergency signal are also available.
FrontClick With the FrontClick rapid-change system you are more flexible than ever. Turn your headlamp into a helmet lamp or change your lamp head from one helmet to the next in seconds, without tools.
FastClick battery holder With the specially developed FastClick system, you can carry your battery directly on your headband and swap it for the next one within seconds.
Battery technology The Piko X 4 SmartCore contains a 3,5 Ah FastClick SmartCore battery with display. The rear light function of the Lupine SmartCore batteries not only increases your safety but also makes you look really good from behind.
Battery with reversible switch-off in case of short circuit / overvoltage / undervoltage
For use at an ambient temperature of -30c to +70c
SOS signal, Alpine emergency signal, RVLR
Candle light function with 0.3 W
Lamp head: 34 x 42 x 25 mm, 55 g; Battery: 72 x 40 x 22 mm, 120 g
Protection class: P 68 (waterproof), IK 09 (impact resistance)
Capacity display: 10 % accurate via 5 Hyper Red LEDs
The price is already an announcement. But you get a professional, stable and yet not too heavy headlamp with thoughtful and easy-to-use energy management. Only the difference between the weakest and second weakest luminous intensity level is too big for me in both the 3-step and the 4-step setting. In the 4-step mode, I would have made the two middle levels darker, e.g. 1800 lm - 600 lm - 150 lm - 50 lm.
Der Preis ist schon eine Ansage. Dafuer bekommt man aber eine professionelle, stabile und dennoch nicht zu schwere Stirnlampe mit durchdachtem und leicht zu bedienenden Energie-Mamagement. Einzig der Unterschied zwischen der schwaechsten und zweitschwaechsten Leuchtstaerkestufe ist mir sowohl bei der 3-Stufen- wie auch bei der 4-Stufen-Einstellung zu gross. Im 4-Stufen Modus haette ich die beiden mittleren Stufen dunkler gewaehlt, z.B. 1800 lm - 600 lm - 150 lm - 50 lm.
- very bright,
- tilt of the lamp head well adjustable,
- comfortable and well adjustable headband even when jogging (I've worn it over a longer period with a hat)
- is also good the backlight function of the battery charge indicator
- The plug connection between the lamp head and the battery is very firm and can only be pulled apart very difficult - with gloves or slightly sweaty hands, it is not at all possible, since the plugs are small and smooth without contour.
- sehr hell,
- Neigung des Lampenkopfes gut einstellbar,
- bequemes und gut einstellbares Kopfband auch beim Joggen (habe es bisher allerdings über einen längeren Zeitraum mit Mütze getragen)
- gut ist auch die Rücklichtfunktion der Akkuladeanzeige
- die Steckverbindung zwischen Lampenkopf und Akku ist sehr fest und läßt sich nur sehr schwer wieder auseinanderziehen - mit Handschuhen oder leicht schwitzigen Händen geht es gar nicht, da die Stecker klein und glatt ohne Kontur sind.
The assessment comes from the last year model (which shares the same name) which features nearly identical specifications.