HEAD – Premium Sport Equipment & Apparel
Most of us know HEAD as a world-renowned manufacturer of skis, snowboards and tennis rackets. But that's not all they have to offer. Founded in 1950, the Dutch company produces equipment for sports such as squash, racquetball and swimming, as well as sportswear such as shoes, protectors, helmets and goggles. HEAD is also one of a select number of companies that produce special equipment for the relatively young sport of Swimrun. In addition to close-fitting shorts and shirts for running, HEAD also offers special SWIMRUN neoprene racing suits and swimming equipment....Continue reading
Head swimwear, swimsuits & wetsuits
Head sportswear and activewear is integrated with the technology that helps athletes of all levels to reach their peak performance. Their portfolio of equipment, apparel and accessories is designed for many different sporting disciplines, across the winter sports, racquet sports, general sportswear, swimming and water sports. Make the most of every moment outdoors by making sure you have the right gear by your side. Addnature.co.uk makes that possible - check out the Head collection today.
Head innovations see you past the finish line
The brand was founded by an aeronautical engineer named Howard Head in 1950, in Baltimore, Maryland. Head revolutionised the ski sector by innovating skis that instead of being made out of wood, were made of the same aluminium and plastic material that was used to build the fuselages of aircraft. After trial and error, they finally came up with a design that worked and the company became one of the world’s leading ski manufacturers. The company then branched out into tennis products, introducing the first aluminium frame to be used in the 1969 US Open. By the mid-1980s, Head was producing athletic footwear, pioneering the Radial Tennis Shoes and by 1997, the company had created the first ever titanium and graphite tennis racquet. Head products continuously make waves at major championships, with Novak Djokavic, Maria Sharapova and Andy Murray all achieving major wins with Head on their side. The company also manufactures diving equipment and swimwear.
Reach your peak performance with Head sportswear
On the Addnature.co.uk website, you can choose from a wide range of Head swimwear, sportswear and accessories with a particular focus on state-of-the-art swimwear and technologically advanced equipment for water activities, including:
- Advanced Head Swimrun wetsuits that are designed to up the ante on your performance and freedom of movement. Streamlined and made from extremely flexible neoprene, with the Swimrun wetsuit, you can both run and swim, ideal for optimal combined swim and run performance on race day
- Head wetsuits that are made from flexible neoprene and are exceptionally durable. Suitable for a multitude of sports
- Swimrun shorts that are designed for endurance sports, engineered from certified lightweight compression fabric for optimal muscle support. Other features include low-cut fronts to minimise pressure on the stomach area and quick drying, elastic material
- Chlorine-resistant swimming trunks with water-resistant, high-compression and fast-drying characteristics
- Head swimsuits and bikinis with a close fitting cut that are optimised for freedom of movement, ideal for training and available in a number of different colours and styles
- Swim run goggles, bathing caps, towels and swim backpacks - all the additional accessories you could need for your trip to the pool, training session, race or workout
- Wind-resistant and waterproof Head jackets that are easy to throw on after training or being in the pool and that are ideal for all the different seasons, offering protection against the elements when you need it the most. Characteristics include warm fleece linings, hoods, velcro fasteners, reversible so the fleece lining doesn’t get wet after swimming and pockets for your important small items such as your phone or headphones