Falke: high quality socks
Falke manufactures stylish leg wear, socks, tights underwear, bodies and other items of clothing that are not only practical, but also look and feel exceptionally good too. Crafted from top-end materials, such as cashmere, silk, and merino, Falke apparel provides a natural thermal insulation that feels soft, maximises comfort, traps moisture and enables superior freedom of movement.
Falke has been making high-quality underwear, socks and fashion since 1895.
Since 1895, the Falke family has been designing and producing clothing with a focus on socks and underwear. It was established as a knitting mill and is still owned by members of that same family. By the 20th century, the company became known for manufacturing industry-leading socks using materials such as silk, cashmere and merino.
It is renowned for making clothing that is crafted with the finest materials and attention to detail. Falke products are not only high in quality, following traditional methods, but also feature contemporary designs. The team is made up of over 3,000 employees who work to create products that customers will truly enjoy for many years to come. Each item of clothing is conceived to suit their customer’s lifestyles, personal interests and aspirations.
Falke socks and underwear for every season and activity
On the Addnature.co.uk website, there is a range of Falke socks and underwear to choose from.
In the socks category, choose from its TK trekking collection, RU running socks, Waklie Ergo socks, Sensitive socks and Impulse socks:
- TK Falke trekking socks are great for trekking and outdoor activities in mountain boots. Cushioned and made from high-quality materials, such as merino wool, to keep you comfortable, warm, dry and protected.
- RU Falke running socks, which are cushioned for protection and superior moisture-wicking properties.
- Walkie socks for trekking and hiking made from soft merino wool that protects the skin from blistering. Fitted with elastane yarn to ensure a good fit on the leg and padding from the heel to toe to guarantee unparalleled comfort.
- Sensitive socks that are made from breathable material and that are designed for sensitive feet. Features an extra soft ankle band that does not cut into the skin or create pressure marks.
- Impulse socks for runners, with characteristics including ventilation in the toe and heel regions, superb moisture-wicking and outstanding thermal-management properties. There is also a wonderful combination of ultra-light cushioning that stimulates the toes and balls of the feet and also improves balance, contributing to the sock’s overall performance.
In the underwear category, you can choose items from its Maximum Warm Comfort underwear, Comfort underwear, Wool-tech Comfort underwear, Tight Fit Warm underwear, and Silk-Wool underwear:
- Maximum Warm Comfort underwear is especially effective in very cold temperatures, with characteristics such as two-layer fabric that cools during activity yet keeps you warm and dry afterwards. Ideal for skiing and snowboarding.
- Comfort warm underwear is made from materials that fit very well, keeping the body dry yet warm and allowing maximum freedom of movement. Ideal for sports, from running to gym workouts or team sports.
- Wool-tech Comfort underwear features wool-tech technology and materials including merino wool, to keep you dry and warm in extremely cold temperatures. There is a two-layer system around sensitive areas like the kidneys, as well as ventilation zones under the arms to keep you dry. Ideal for winter sports.
- Tight Fit Warm underwear, which is optimised to keep athletes warm and dry using lightweight materials that balance insulation with ventilation zones that keep you dry. The brand’s signature double layering system works with sensitive areas like the kidneys, making sure they are protected in very cold temperatures.
- Silk-Wool underwear is a mix of silk and merino wool that feels incredibly soft and comfortable on the skin and acts as an excellent moisture deterrent.