Here You can open it again and complete your purchase.
Thank you for your patience. Your order is almost completed.
Unfortunately delivery times may be significantly longer due to COVID-19 border restrictions and the Brexit situation. Read more here.
Comfort is the absolute focus of the Global Companion Backpack!
The carrying system, back section and hip belt are padded and wick moisture away. A padded compartment offers space for a laptop up to 17'' and the self-repairing zippers are lockable. The main compartment can be opened completely, while both halves can be separated separately with a mesh partition. Side pockets offer space for items you want to access quickly and the hip belt also has a zippered pocket for valuables or mobile phone. The floor is made of abrasion and weatherproof Bi-Tech fabric, while an integrated rain cover is available to protect against unexpected showers.
Backpack and suitcase
Application: Travel Build: Padded back
Large Category: 31 - 45 l Backpack Volume: 40 l
Dimensions in cm (H x B x D): 35 x 55 x 20
Material description: 100% polyester
Equipment waist belt: Adjustable width, With zipped pocket (s) Equipment chest strap: With whistle, Adjustable width
Backpack uses 2 weeks trekking originally purchased for a month trip to Vietnam # Covid.
- The numerous storage spaces.
- The dimensions / Volume ratio for Cabin
-Waterproof with the hood
The lessers :
- The water bottle straps are good but they are not accessible except if you are a contortionist or when you move your shoulder so you have to remove the bag to help yourself: No use
- The addition of a 2nd banana on the second waist strap would have been a plus as well as the addition of 2 pockets on each straps to avoid undoing and opening the bag expressly to take a key or a laptop.
- No ventilation canvas between the bag and the back: Perspiration: wet back.
- The price.
Sac a dos utilise 2 semaines en rando achete initialement pour un voyage dun mois au Vietnam # Covid.
Les + :
- Les nombreux rangements.
- Le rapport dimensions/Volume pour Cabine
-Etancheite avec la capuche
Les moins :
- Les sangles a bouteilles deau cest bien mais c'est pas accessible sauf on etant contorsionniste ou en se deboitant lepaule donc oblige denlever le sac pour se servir : Aucune utilite
- Lajout dune 2 eme banane sur la seconde sangle ventrale aurait ete un plus ainsi que lajout de 2 pochettes sur chaque lanieres afin deviter de defaire et douvrir le sac expres pour prendre une cle ou un portable.
- Pas de toile de ventilation entre le sac et le dos : Transpiration : dos trempé.
- Le prix.
In a lifetime of travelling, this is the best medium-sized pack I've ever encountered. Excellent combination of space and sections/pockets. Good security. Very comfortable straps. Pull-out waterproof front cover. BUT.....why no allover cover for air travel? This is a substantial piece of luggage and could contain a fair amount of weight and it has a full set of shoulder and hip straps with adjusters. These are going to be very vulnerable to baggage handlers at airports or coach stations grabbing the nearest handhold. I can't understand why such a well-thought-out piece of kit should fall down on this important feature.