Arc'teryx Jackets & Vests4 Products
Arc’Teryx Jackets and Vests to Handle Any Weather
Arc’Teryx was founded more than 30 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia – a place renowned for its near-constant rain and nearby snowy mountains. The company’s clothes are clearly adapted to those conditions, with a focus on protection in extreme weather and dedication to mountain athletes.
Why Choose Arc’Teryx?
Arc’Teryx jackets and vests are beloved by the skiing, hiking, and mountaineering communities. The jackets are pricey, yes, but ask anyone who’s owned one and they’ll tell you it’s the simply best investment you can make in a jacket. Arc’Teryx doesn’t just build jackets that can stand up to rain, snow, and everything in between – the company builds jackets that will last for the rest of your life.To back that up, the company warranties all of its jackets and vests for their entire lifespan. If you ever do need a repair, Arc’Teryx will fix your clothing for a minimalfee. On top of that, Arc’Teryx jackets and vests are truly some of the most versatile apparel options available. The company’s designers work with professional athletes to create jackets that are as light and streamlined as possible while still maximising weather protection. Arc’Teryx also has a partnership with Gore-Tex, and many of the company’s hardshell jackets are impressively breathable. These jackets are made to perform in any conditions, and it shows when you’re wearing one.
Arc’Teryx categorises most of its hardshell, softshell, and hybrid jackets accordingto the conditions they’re designed for:
- SL: Super Light - SL jackets are designed to maximise packability and minimise weight. They’re ideal for use as an emergency shell or trail running in the mountains.
- FL: Fast & Light - FL jackets are made with climbers in mind. These jackets are lightweight enough that they won’t slow you down, but rugged enough to handle rain, snow, and wind.
- LT: Lightweight - This line has a lot in common with FLjackets, but the added thickness makes LT jackets slightly more durable and better for cold weather conditions.
- MX: Mixed Weather - The MX series is designed to adaptto rapidly changing weather conditions. These jackets include plenty of vents and offer excellent breathability.
- AR: All Around - Arc’Teryx’s most versatile jacket line, theAR series is made to take on anything. These jackets feature vents to respond to changing weather and are burly enough to handle bouts of extreme weather.
- SV: Severe Weather - SV jackets are made to withstand the worst conditions that Mother Nature can throw at you. You’ll find down or synthetic insulation inside these jackets, as well as thick shells that are effectivelyimpervious to wind and rain.
Arc’Teryx Jackets and Vests at addnature.co.uk
If you’re ready to gear up with an Arc’Teryx jacket or vest for whatever the weather decides to throw at you, check out our selection at addnature.co.uk. We carry the full range of Arc’Teryx jackets, from SL to SV, for both men and women. Plus, we have a wide selection of Arc’Teryx casual jackets for wear around town.